Hello and welcome to our new site.
I hope that you will find this site useful and a great resource.
You are strongly encouraged to make an account on the website, simply click register, then in the registration process select Parent. If you sign up, you will be able to view information on the services that your child attends, you will see information on events, you will also be able to talk with the Elements team members. You can post pictures of your kids, volunteer to help out in Elements and tons more!
Your child may also create a separate account on the website that will be geared towards them, they have access to the kid forums so they can stay in contact with their church buddies and they can also talk to their small group leaders about any problems that are facing them.
Make an account on the site to talk to your friends whenever you want! You can also talk to your small group leaders about anything you want.
Register on the website and pick Volunteer as your group type, and I will set you so that your account says what you do, and you will also gain access to the Volunteer only materials, and staff forums where you will be able to talk to other elements team members and plan things, and what not. So please Sign up it's EASY. I manually place you into your own group on the site so for a day or two you may not have full privledges, but don't worry I will get you set up, I do this so that a kid or a parent cant pick the staff group and get in to the staff forums and cause trouble accidentally or on purpose, plus it's easier on everyone if everyone can see what job everyone has.
Every type of account has separate privledges, parents can view the student forums, and also the parent forums.
students can view the student forums.
Staff can view service materials, staff forums, parent forums and kid forums.
All groups have access to the photos and several other features of the site :)
Pick the correct group please.
FOR THE TECHNOLOGICALLY IMPAIRED(no offense)
hehe, well not everyone is able to pick up a dvd player and know how to work it, without ever seeing that dvd player in their life, so here's a tutorial on how to do things on the website.
instructions to be added later, sorry.
Using the Forums
- click Forum from the main menu
- click the forum titled "Welcome!"
- click the "New Topic button" located on the right side of the screen
- enter the subject as "HELLO ELEMENTS!"
- type whatever you want to say, introduce yourself.
- click "Create Thread"
- you've just successfully made what's called a "post" woo hoo
- To reply to someones post, click the title of someone else's post
- read what they said, then in the "New Entry" field put in your reply and hit "post reply"
Posting Service Materials to the website
- click Service Materials in the main menu
- click add new entry
- fill out the information, all thats required, is that you fill in the title, and upload the file/link to the file, the rest is just if you have any comments or anything.
- click submit/add/post
- Success! You've just posted a file to the website!
Posting Photos to the website
- click Photos in the main menu
- click New Photo
- fill out the information
- Hitting the plus sign lets you upload multiple photos at once
- click add